Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering are these a plug and play direct fit or are there modifications involved?

They're not on my high priorities list ATM as I have running issues to sort but I think they're a nice touch for future reference.

Any info on these would be great.

Many thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Im not sure about the rear lights, but I was always keen to do the front bumper and centre console from pre facelift to facelift.

However, I have never heard of anyone doing this and I would suspect it is also down to the fact pre are mainly VAN, facelift are CAN electrical systems

·
Registered
437 Posts
Maybe one day I'll have a go at this even if it means re-wiring. If it's a success I'll post it up.

Pan24v if you get there first, let us all know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe one day I'll have a go at this even if it means re-wiring. If it's a success I'll post it up.

Pan24v if you get there first, let us all know.
Absolutely. :thumb:

This is something i'll definately look into at a later date, I haven't physically seen a facelift SW yet so cannot compare connectors or wiring to my own car - but based on assumption the units themselves should be a direct fit as they are the same shape?

I have done this before on other cars, but they have been a direct plug and play fit with no modifications.

Until I see a facelift SW or somebody spots this thread and has done the swap, i'm gonna be none the wiser.

Thanks for your replies. :thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I do have a broken rear lamp so today I will look for the facelift lamps to see if we can fit them.... maybe just a simple electrical change and put them to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts