Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C

·
0 Posts
I can get same one from carparts4less for £72.15.

And I think that's what is fitted to my sw at the minute.

·
Registered
111 Posts
battery

Hi trem went to eurocarparts last year bought a lion battery for my 407sw for £52-74 had no problems since i fitted it it also has a 4 year warranty. Hope this helps pete407sw.:thumb:

·
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What cca are on yours ??

·
Registered
909 Posts
dad mine is sluggish too and been thinking about the same battery. Its the highest power cca i could find on euro carparts website. Let me know if your going to go for it and i will reserve it for you with a discount code

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does Peugeot not have a trade club?

When I had my vectra we had Vauxhall trade club... Has anyone investigated this route?

·
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought that one from eurocarparts, see what it feels like in the morning

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm just about to order this one for £43.50 including free delivery PEUGEOT 206 307 406 407 607 2.0 DIESEL CAR BATTERY 096 100 12V HEAVY DUTY SEALED | eBay

My 407 has had the wrong battery in it since I bought it, think it's an 075 that's in it; it has been fine for over a year, but didn't have enough grunt to turn it over this morning; no big deal as didn't need the car today, and it's charging at the moment. My thinking is A) It's the correct battery B) It's cheap and has a four year guarantee and C) I'm not planning to keep the car for another four years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts