Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for summer tire, so I put them back. Those bouncing of the rear part in some curves on the bad roads the most reviews mention was very rare on winter tires (Continental TS860). Now on stock Goodyear EfficientGrip is back again. Both of sets are on 2,5/2,4.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Time for summer tire, so I put them back. Those bouncing of the rear part in some curves on the bad roads the most reviews mention was very rare on winter tires (Continental TS860). Now on stock Goodyear EfficientGrip is back again. Both of sets are on 2,5/2,4.
My summer tiers Pilot Sport are over after 25000 km. Now I am thinkig to buy Conti PC6 but not sure as that are new tiers. Does anyone have them already?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting point! Were they (tires) stored by you or by your service provider throughout the winter? Are they stored in ok environment?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Generally, winter tires are softer than summer pieces. Maybe TS860 are even softer and/or EfficientGrip are even more stiffer. Anyhow, difference is noticeable in ride comfort and noise as well.
Tires are stored by my dealer and I believe that environment is OK.
I mean, tires are still black and roundshaped with big hole in the middle.
I read about this sensitivity of the rear end to short creases in bends before I got the car, and it's true. Not dangerous in any way, but may be annoying until get used to.
On TS860 - rare and less noticeable when occur.

·
Registered
17 Posts
...I read about this sensitivity of the rear end to short creases in bends before I got the car, and it's true. Not dangerous in any way, but may be annoying until get used to...
Do you drive 308 or 308 SW?
I suppose that sw is even more sensitive to that "issue"? Am I right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts