Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
We have an October 2004, 206 1.4 HDi that I bought for our daughters to learn in. We've had it for just over two years and it is a great little car. Very economical too. However, it has the standard fitted CD/Radio with steering controls. The girls would like something more up to date. It can still be a CD/Radio, but must have a USB connection for their phones to charge. Bluetooth not so important for them (they say as they think they don't always connect well).
Does anyone have any ideas for something not too expensive?
Thanks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi All,
We have an October 2004, 206 1.4 HDi that I bought for our daughters to learn in. We've had it for just over two years and it is a great little car. Very economical too. However, it has the standard fitted CD/Radio with steering controls. The girls would like something more up to date. It can still be a CD/Radio, but must have a USB connection for their phones to charge. Bluetooth not so important for them (they say as they think they don't always connect well).
Does anyone have any ideas for something not too expensive?
Thanks.
Is it just for charging or do they also want the phone as a music source?

I'd assume the latter, but in case of just charging, why not just mount a dedicated USB outlet somewhere?
Something like
12V Dual USB Panel, Dashboard Mount Car Charger Outlet Socket Adapter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts