Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, have a question about the subwoofer connection in peugeot 407 saloon. i had a look online on jbl sub with amp and have seen that there should be connector for it in the trunk. so i found the connector in my trunk, lucky my 馃憤 but the question is, does someone the wiring diagram for it? positive, negative and rest of the cables by the colour? thanks

Registered
There won't be any connector since u will need a jbl loom, and for the loom it's really simple, every speaker output from radio goes to the amplifier and from the amplifier goes to the speakers, plus 3 wires for positive, negative and a switch, easier will be to buy hi-lo adapter or active subwoofer. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
hey guys, have a question about the subwoofer connection in peugeot 407 saloon. i had a look online on jbl sub with amp and have seen that there should be connector for it in the trunk. so i found the connector in my trunk, lucky my 馃憤 but the question is, does someone have the wiring diagram for it? positive, negative and rest of the cables by the colour? thanks
There won't be any connector since u will need a jbl loom, and for the loom it's really simple, every speaker output from radio goes to the amplifier and from the amplifier goes to the speakers, plus 3 wires for positive, negative and a switch, easier will be to buy hi-lo adapter or active subwoofer. :)
i already have hi-low adapter, but i think it would look better if there would all the wires. i have a look on the connecter, it has 9 cables. exact the same as amp. mby someone before had it in this car

Registered
I do believe that you found a connector for cd changer, just take 2 wires from the speaker . and bring them to hi-low adapter, and then to subwoofer, just bring positive from battery, and negative anywhere on the earth in the back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts