Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, have a question about the subwoofer connection in peugeot 407 saloon. i had a look online on jbl sub with amp and have seen that there should be connector for it in the trunk. so i found the connector in my trunk, lucky my ? but the question is, does someone the wiring diagram for it? positive, negative and rest of the cables by the colour? thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
There won't be any connector since u will need a jbl loom, and for the loom it's really simple, every speaker output from radio goes to the amplifier and from the amplifier goes to the speakers, plus 3 wires for positive, negative and a switch, easier will be to buy hi-lo adapter or active subwoofer. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey guys, have a question about the subwoofer connection in peugeot 407 saloon. i had a look online on jbl sub with amp and have seen that there should be connector for it in the trunk. so i found the connector in my trunk, lucky my ? but the question is, does someone have the wiring diagram for it? positive, negative and rest of the cables by the colour? thanks
There won't be any connector since u will need a jbl loom, and for the loom it's really simple, every speaker output from radio goes to the amplifier and from the amplifier goes to the speakers, plus 3 wires for positive, negative and a switch, easier will be to buy hi-lo adapter or active subwoofer. :)
i already have hi-low adapter, but i think it would look better if there would all the wires. i have a look on the connecter, it has 9 cables. exact the same as amp. mby someone before had it in this car

·
Registered
109 Posts
I do believe that you found a connector for cd changer, just take 2 wires from the speaker . and bring them to hi-low adapter, and then to subwoofer, just bring positive from battery, and negative anywhere on the earth in the back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts