·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0360.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg
IMG_0362.jpg

Hello all,

I have just installed my peugeot 308 subwoofer and amblifier. Next is front speakers and finaly dsp for whole system. Wiring for amblifier is 35mm2 from battery and remote i did get from rear cigaret lighter plug. I also but some sounproofing material to rear and below amp panel. When front is ready i will send some more pictures. If somebody needs more information of this install just ask :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing about the front speakers. I've no plans for a sub but do fancy a front and rear speaker upgrade for my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Install looks great!

Would you mind sharing how you routed the 12V cable from the battery?

Did you also tap the line level signals from the rear speakers?

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is your car left hand drive or right? Thanks for the reply. My previous car was a BMW so I had the battery in the boot of the car!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!

Route goes from lower side panels and the firewall was easy becouse there is removable panel in driver side footwell (picture 3).

Line level signal was taken like this :
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/308-2014-122/308-t9-door-trim-removal-procedure-208690/index10.html
Also very curious if its a left hand driven car...
I´m gonna put a Gladen Plug and play kit into my car. It takes all the signals from the quad lock connection on the back of the radio. But I haven´t found the way through the bulkhead for the 12V cable.
Is it situated right beside where the big cables coming through the bulkhead?

/andlin76

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also very curious if its a left hand driven car...
I´m gonna put a Gladen Plug and play kit into my car. It takes all the signals from the quad lock connection on the back of the radio. But I haven´t found the way through the bulkhead for the 12V cable.
Is it situated right beside where the big cables coming through the bulkhead?

/andlin76
My car is left hand drived version. The panel is realy easy to find and route is good for battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car is left hand drived version. The panel is realy easy to find and route is good for battery.
Ok think i found it.
How do you fit it back? Is it necessary to be glued? looks like it´s a kind of sealing around it. Risk for water come in otherwise?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts