Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Had the same problem myself when Live Services activated. Took me ages to find the setting to change it back to MPH. Better make sure your Country is set to UK as well, as mine defaulted to France. Bloody silly defaulting to country of origin from activating a data connection!!

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had the same problem myself when Live Services activated. Took me ages to find the setting to change it back to MPH. Better make sure your Country is set to UK as well, as mine defaulted to France. Bloody silly defaulting to country of origin from activating a data connection!!
I looked and searched the online manual for half an hour to try to sort it, but in the end its better to ask on here! Thanks btw for your instructions for the TomTom live set up- worked a treat! Just need to solve the Bluetooth disconnection notice for my iPhone that keeps popping now and I'm sorted.......

· Registered
544 Posts
I looked and searched the online manual for half an hour to try to sort it, but in the end its better to ask on here! Thanks btw for your instructions for the TomTom live set up- worked a treat! Just need to solve the Bluetooth disconnection notice for my iPhone that keeps popping now and I'm sorted.......
When you get the Bluetooth issue sorted please let me know will you?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you get the Bluetooth issue sorted please let me know will you?
Will do. I'm going to delete the pairing and start afresh to see if that helps. If you're having the same issue I doubt it will help though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.