Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, any ideas on mini mods i can do next on this one...

Wheels, mirrors (not my choice, were already like that) and mesh grille

Tinted rear windows and handles (they were already chromed, but i quite like them!) and sill trims

CD player connected to stalk remote, and home bodged ipod connector/holder on pillar

Going for led sidelights next, any other small but effective ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car - not many in that colour!

My next mod would be to buy a hoover....:D

Honestly though, my next "spend" would be to get the paint corrected - by that I mean professionally cleaned and machine polished, followed by some nice protection on top.

You will be amazed at the finish - and it will look BETTER than a new car.

If you are brave, get yourself over to www.detailingworld.co.uk and prepair yourself for the start of an obsession.

I have been "detailing" for a long time now and that site is full of excellent advice and some very knowledgeable individuals.... from the amateur to the professionals of the trade.

Be warned... keep your credit card in your pocket...

David

PS - other mods would need to be getting it lowered slightly...you could go crop spraying as it is! :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yeah the height is on my hit list, any idea's how much lower i can get it (i'm on 17's)

And the paint was a quick job to get it on the road, the passenger side doors are slightly lighter at the moment, was quite hard spraying in the rubbish weather earlier in the year, i'm aiming to got a decent match sprayed on this summer and get it finished up nice :thumb:

i'll take the hint on the hoover as well :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

I would really get it professionally prepaired to remove swirls and then try some Chemical Guys EZ-Creme glaze http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/product_p/ezgl.htm on it - I love that stuff....inc the smell... mmmmmm... or, you could try Chemical Guys Wet mirror finish http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/Wet_Shine_Mirror_p/wetmrrr.htm

AND...top it up with a LSP (wax) of your choice.... There are sellers on ebay doing Autoglym HD wax for £22 - and its £40 in Halfords. Its a great wax for the price - and easy on, easy off....

David

·
Registered
5 Posts
well this is my first post,

very nice looking 307 not to sure about the chrome myself though, ideas - maybe drop it a little? or tint the rear lights? paint the calipers, red would stand out nicely with the darker colours or maybe yellow?

jakey

·
Registered
387 Posts
It doesn't need side skirts, personally I dont like cars that are over modded plus you lose on re-sale value.:thumb:

Like all 307's though (mine including) they could do with lowering. Hopefully mine will be within the next few weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts