Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have just bought a clarion cd player for my pug 306 d-turbo hdi from a breakers and i don't have the code for it.
Would really apprecheate it if anybody could help with a code or will i need to pay for a new one?

Model-PU-2294A(c)
Serial No-CL0401Z0563455

Many Thanks
Adam.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Don't think you need a code. Plug it into the head unit and contact someone near you with Peugeot planet to get it enabled. Will cost you a few beer tokens but a lot less than taking it to a dealer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Don't think you need a code. Plug it into the head unit and contact someone near you with Peugeot planet to get it enabled. Will cost you a few beer tokens but a lot less than taking it to a dealer.
I need to enter a code into mine after disconnecting the battery but i dont have the code. i do however have Peugeot Planet but haven't seen anything anywhere about the radio. What menu is it under?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pre 2000 models need a code all 306s and some early 406s all later cars are vin coded through planet

Clarion codes cannot be found by serial number though :(

I have a clarion fitted to a 2001 306 that requires a 4 digit pin code, I have looked on the back for the serial number but it isn't one that you can work out the code from.
Can I do anything with Planet to get it to work? If so what menu is it under?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does anyone know how to get or decode a Peugeot Clarion Radio CD Player, its a PU-2294a(c) and the serial is CL0401Z0535613

I've looked everywhere, downloaded loads of programs that all seem to have worms/Trojans in them.

I've spoken to my local main dealer and they want and arm and a leg for the code!

Can anyone help me please

Thanks

Ben

P

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know how to get or decode a Peugeot Clarion Radio CD Player, its a PU-2294a(c) and the serial is CL0401Z0535613

I've looked everywhere, downloaded loads of programs that all seem to have worms/Trojans in them.

I've spoken to my local main dealer and they want and arm and a leg for the code!

Can anyone help me please

Thanks

Ben
You already have had the answer Ben, pay Betty £7 and your done. £7 is an absolute bargain. Way cheaper then dealers and easier then battling virus and worms lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You already have had the answer Ben, pay Betty £7 and your done. £7 is an absolute bargain. Way cheaper then dealers and easier then battling virus and worms lol.
Unfortunetly even though Betty Swallocks helped me out with the car code to do my central locking and key coding he couldn't assist me with the radio code as there is no code listed against my VIN hence me asking if anyone can do it off the Serial.

Nothin is ever straight forward when it comes to my car!

P

·
0 Posts
Unfortunetly even though Betty Swallocks helped me out with the car code to do my central locking and key coding he couldn't assist me with the radio code as there is no code listed against my VIN hence me asking if anyone can do it off the Serial.

Nothin is ever straight forward when it comes to my car!
Might have to stick with an aftermarket one then i'm afraid dude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts