Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is a weird one, on the passenger indicator the bulbs goes off and the repeater clicks rapidly, but the rear indicator and the one on the side works. I've readjusted the bulb holder and get it to work correctly. Then after driving it does this again. I've got it in the right position which is a very small allowance then wrapped it in tape. It's better but still has the fault. I've tried changing the bulb and the plastic housing does exactly the same. It's looking like it could be the headlamp unit. Is there a cheap fix maybe extending the metal contacts on the housing. If I turn the plastic housing fully round so it's a good fit it doesn't work just the rapid indicating again has anyone else come across this. Drivers side is fine.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't know if this will help but on my Expert if a indicator bulb blows, you can't just replace the bulb and it works again. You have to first of all remove the ignition key and put well away from the car, then replace the bulb. It usually works fine then but if not I have to disconnect the battery for a minute or so, l reconnect and it then works fine. A crazy set up and only Peugeot could think of that one. Worth a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts