Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Wondered if anyone had any ideas on this one,the car is '02 2.0 138 xsi. I was driving along at about 60,no problems then suddenly without any reason the car slowed to nothing,and the rev counter was hovering between 1000/1500 revs regardless of where my foot was on the pedal. i tried to rev alittle but nothing.so shut it off,sat for a minute then restarted it,and it ran fine....really weird as i'd rather it not happen when i'm on a motorway miles from anywhere.any ideas would be greatly apprciated.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry John ,slipped my mind....the anti polution light came on, but i know i need a new o2 sensor but not sure which, front or rear of the cat.Is there anyone here in the south with pp willing to give me a hand with this one:) ?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah pollution fault can come up for a number of reasons, and i think the o2 sensors can throw that up. then with that the car goes to limp mode...ive had it a few times going down the motorway, getting 2 faults coming up and the car drops to 40mph...kinda shit meself when a lorry is right behind....

heres a link to a map with all the planet owner.
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7734

1 - 4 of 4 Posts