Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't find the original thread where I replied regarding my experience with stop/start so here's an update.

After charging the battery using a 'Smart Charger', Stop/Start worked flawlessly - for just over 1 day then refused to operate and showing the blinking A in the dash. I contacted the dealer who agreed to take it in for testing. Got a call from them after a day & half telling me the car was ready for collection and they had replaced the battery and charge controller. Seems the fault in the controller shortened the battery life by 50%.

Had the car back for a week or so and it is definitely working better. It still operates after a few days of two short journeys to work & back (1 mile each way) but with longer journeys every now and then. I'm still not fully used to the stop/start system and sometimes think it's stalled only to dip the clutch and the engine re-starts. Not sure how I really feel about the system yet but keeping it active for now as it still has that 'Novelty Appeal' :)

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Thanks for updating us ... is this about a 308??

as this is the 3008 forum?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts