Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very confused regarding leather stitching. The catalogue, at least for GT & GT LINE shows, when leather is selected, copper stitching. Nevertheless I've seen cars with white stitching which is really confusing. Personally I did like the copper stitching and now I am not sure what I am going to get (GT model) since dealer does not have a clue either.
Any info regarding your car's leather stitching is highly appreciated.

· Registered
765 Posts
I am very confused regarding leather stitching. The catalogue, at least for GT & GT LINE shows, when leather is selected, copper stitching. Nevertheless I've seen cars with white stitching which is really confusing. Personally I did like the copper stitching and now I am not sure what I am going to get (GT model) since dealer does not have a clue either.
Any info regarding your car's leather stitching is highly appreciated.
I thought I read somewhere if you had the wood you didn't get the copper stitching. Is it called akinite or something like that?

· Registered
765 Posts
"The interior of the GT version sports fine copper double topstitching on the dashboard trim, door trim panels and central armrests. This copper topstitching is on the contoured seats covered with a 3-material TEP/ Alcantara trim, or as an option, with a magnificent Nappa Mistral leather. Once comfortably seated, the driver feels immediately attracted to the beauty of the compact steering wheel - which proudly sports the GT logo in chromed steel on the lower flat part - the rim of which is covered with full-grain leather, also with copper topstitching."

From this I understand it to mean, copper stitching comes with the alcantera seat option otherwise if you have the nappa seats like UK does by default then the stitching is optional(however it's not offered in uk)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"The interior of the GT version sports fine copper double topstitching on the dashboard trim, door trim panels and central armrests. This copper topstitching is on the contoured seats covered with a 3-material TEP/ Alcantara trim, or as an option, with a magnificent Nappa Mistral leather. Once comfortably seated, the driver feels immediately attracted to the beauty of the compact steering wheel - which proudly sports the GT logo in chromed steel on the lower flat part - the rim of which is covered with full-grain leather, also with copper topstitching."

From this I understand it to mean, copper stitching comes with the alcantera seat option otherwise if you have the nappa seats like UK does by default then the stitching is optional(however it's not offered in uk)
It is really confusing. I've watched Mat's (carwow) latest youtube video where he tests a GT LINE and the stitching is copper on nappa leather!!!! What is going on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.