Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Brilliant forum, i am very impressed...

I have a 2002 307 SW 2.0 HDi S with the single CD player (RD3?). Is there an adaptor that converts the auxilliary socket (normaly for the multi CD player) to twin RCA sockets?

Keep up the good work... I'll be looking for a local planet owner to do the retro trip computer soon...

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you search for 'Peugeot cd changer' on ebay, there should be an adaptor or two. I've been looking for one for mine, but as my car is from 2005 (about the time they changed the connector type) I'm not 100% sure which one I'm looking for! Should be obvious which one's right for yours though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumb: i'll have a look on fleabay tonight (blocked at work :mad: ) found a kit on t'interweb... £35, bit steep?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yorkshireman said:
:thumb: i'll have a look on fleabay tonight (blocked at work :mad: ) found a kit on t'interweb... £35, bit steep?
I believe I saw a cable on its own for £5... so I imagine that is a bit steep, depending on what the kit includes!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kit contained block (that plugs into back of stereo) connected to a box with twin RCA inputs and a 3.5 mm jack (for mp3 players etc)...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a connect2 kit... easy to find on google... i searched under Peugeot 307 aux input adaptor... i still think that's a bit pricey but then i am a yorkshireman....;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts