Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Procedure to PLIP PROGRAMMING (peugeot 307), but I guess that something is wrong. Any help ¡¡¡¡¡

1. Turn the Ignition switch to ON position using the first key. It means switch to accesories position or switch to start motor? Does Doors have open or close?

2. Press the LOCK button for 10 seconds.It does meant LOCK button on plip key?

3. Remove key and wait for 10 seconds. What does it mean? depress LOOK button or turn key to OFF position

4. Check Plip key operation.Does I have to stay inside on my car and press OPEN or LOCK button ?

5. Repeat for second Plip key if required.I have to turn key to OFF position and extract it before to repeat procedure for a second key.

6. Turn ignition OFF.I guess ignition was OFF in step 3

·
Registered
117 Posts
remote

Hi
This is the way I do them.
Thanks Vpug
:thumb:
mvaz said:
I found this Procedure to PLIP PROGRAMMING (peugeot 307), but I guess that something is wrong. Any help ¡¡¡¡¡

1. Turn the Ignition switch to ON position using the first key. It means switch to accesories position or switch to start motor? Does Doors have open or close?
(Doors closed turn key the one before start motor postion).
2. Press the LOCK button for 10 seconds.It does meant LOCK button on plip key?
(Yes lock botton on flip make sure it is new or good bat in flip. keep lock botton press down for 10sec within 10sec of putting key in and turning).
3. Remove key and wait for 10 seconds. What does it mean? depress LOOK button or turn key to OFF position
(Turn off take key out of ing wait 10sec and press down lock botton for 10sec).
4. Check Plip key operation.Does I have to stay inside on my car and press OPEN or LOCK button ?
( inside or out, but I get out put key in door lock, lock then unlock,then double lock then press remote).
Good luck.
5. Repeat for second Plip key if required.I have to turn key to OFF position and extract it before to repeat procedure for a second key.

6. Turn ignition OFF.I guess ignition was OFF in step 3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!!!!

Then, a fool proof instuctions should be:

1.Open driver door, sitdown in front of whell drive, close door, insert key on ignition switch and turn key to ACC position.
2 Press the LOCK button on flip for 10sec and within 10sec of putting key, turn key to START position
3. Turn off, take key out of ignition switch, wait 10sec and press down lock botton for 10 sec.
4. Check Plip key operation. Put key in door lock, lock then unlock,then double lock then press remote.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK then - see if anyone can help with this one.

Scenario 1. My button key became defective because the button insert became loose and the microswitch fell off. I got a repair kit on Ebay and soldered on a new switch. The kit came with a new case so I installed the keyway in the new case. Now I can use the remote to lock and unlock the car. When I put the key in the ignition and switch on - the engine will turn but will not start. My other key which does not have the buttons will start the car. I have followed the procedure to reprogram but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Scenario 2. I bought another "used" key on Ebay - installed my keyway and went through the reprogramming procedure. Zilch - nothing - no remote actio - no start.
What can I try now - anything?:nono:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
:thumb:

Scenario 1. My button key became defective because the button insert became loose and the microswitch fell off. I got a repair kit on Ebay and soldered on a new switch. The kit came with a new case so I installed the keyway in the new case. Now I can use the remote to lock and unlock the car. When I put the key in the ignition and switch on - the engine will turn but will not start. My other key which does not have the buttons will start the car. I have followed the procedure to reprogram but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Scenario 2. I bought another "used" key on Ebay - installed my keyway and went through the reprogramming procedure. Zilch - nothing - no remote actio - no start.
1) chances are you may have missed the little black chip in the old casing, which you need to transfer over to the new...this holds the immo code. could be wrong on this.

2) you can reprogram a used key, you can only program a key once. if you need a new key, you have to buy a "virgin" key. check the ebay page to see if it says it can be reused..if so send back - false advertisment.:thumb:

3) hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow - thank you John H (CCK2k9) - it worked. I reinstalled the old Peugeot emblem part of the case ( and yes it does contain a little black chip in one corner) and now everything works.

I guess it is important to add this check to the reprogramming process.

Thanks a million:lol:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts

Sorry pal just in, but John`s on the ball :thumb:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
ey well there you go...i have one messed up head...apparently im into balls, love to stroke one of the automated womans voice and there was something else i think lol

J

·
0 Posts
I do apologise john! I couldn't help pinch trems idea Haha not very genuine me :rolleyes:

I can vouch for john I saw a lass in his car t'other day. As far as I know this bloke is straight :thumb:

I don't mind hijacking this thread, shoulda searched!

:lol:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I do apologise john! I couldn't help pinch trems idea Haha not very genuine me :rolleyes:

I can vouch for john I saw a lass in his car t'other day. As far as I know this bloke is straight :thumb:

I don't mind hijacking this thread, shoulda searched!

:lol:
You`ve put your foot in it now , that wasn`t a lass that was john :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
that lass was my sister! :lol: and i only dress like a lass on a weekend! its a RAF thing...:lol:
Well, sisters are allowed around Ferryhill!! :lol:

Ohh it's a RAF thing? Thought the Navy had that reputation? :p

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Well, sisters are allowed around Ferryhill!! :lol:

Ohh it's a RAF thing? Thought the Navy had that reputation? :p

haha thought something smelt wierd up there! :lol:

yeah the RAF cross dress, the NAVY are just 100% bumdas and the ARMY are well brain dead tards (skerne park for ya) :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts