Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Have a q for Ye . I was driving to the airport this morning and noticed for the car to drive dead straight the bottom of the steering wheel was at about 6.1 6.2 position as opposed to dead at six , now the car feels good had new tyres put on lately and balanced track alligned,no uneven tyre wear , I am wondering if I just noticed it this morning on a long motorway drive and you question ever little thing in the car but should the steering wheel be dead straight ? Mine is only a tiny bit out or maybe the camber on the road was to blame

J

·
0 Posts
If it isn't pulling to one side when taking your hands off the wheel, then I personally wouldn't be too worried about it :nono:

I know exactly what you mean though... been there myself and started to question things :rolleyes:

·
5,040 Posts
just be camber etc, try on a motorway(you got any over there) but on the outside lane as the camber will be biased to central-reservation.
If no motorways near you, you could briefly, if safe, drive on the other side of the road IE overtaking and see what the steering wheel does

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trem ,celtic tiger got us so many motorways you rarely see any one on them ,I think we are 4th in Europe for motorway km v population :) any way car handles brilliant just think the steering should be mm perfect in neutral:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts