Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, hope all is well, Going to pick up my Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi FAP Sport today and was wondering if the steering wheels from the newer 308's 14 onwards where compatible with this 308?

The interior if this car is really nice but i think the steering wheel lets it down (im seriously fussy)

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
if the steering wheel is letting you down do what i did with mine removed it for a flat bottom 308/RCZ wheel looks much smarter! ;)
as for the new 308 small wheel am sure it would fit but is there not steering controls on the wheel?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the steering wheel is letting you down do what i did with mine removed it for a flat bottom 308/RCZ wheel looks much smarter! ;)
as for the new 308 small wheel am sure it would fit but is there not steering controls on the wheel?

there is controls on the wheel yes, im assuming they would have different connectors to what is in the pre 14 308's?

Ill try and have a look at that flat bottom steering wheels you mentioned, is it a straight replacement no adapters or boss kits needed?

Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I would say there would be extra wire behind the new wheels without seeing one i would not have a clue,

As for the flat bottom your in luck they are a straight swap as long your not doing it to a 307 in witch I did you need the air bag from the 308 as well but just ignore that as you have a 308 all the airbags fit in the flat bottom wheel, the flat bottom wheels come on the 308 and 3008 rcz ect I got mine new from eBay old stock new all factory sealed look on there and if you need help just say buddy.

I will try and fire a picture of mine up tonight :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 10 of 10 Posts