Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Just found out that if you quickly press the "list" button on the right hand side it brings up the contacts and recent calls , then scroll down , pick a number and press the scroll button and call in progress ...just a learning curve !!
Interesting Joe.
I can not find any mention of this in he Audio and Telematics manual..... but then again why should that not surprise me.

·
Registered
853 Posts
May have put this wrong , when connected to the phone , press " list " , then you should be able to see contacts and recent calls
Just tried this and i think you've got your buttons wrong....a shorts press of the phone button on the steering wheel brings up contacts and recent calls not the list button. Then you can use the scroll up and down wheel to open the lists. As you say the phone must be connected.

Reactions: lovemycar

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just tried this and i think you've got your buttons wrong....a shorts press of the phone button on the steering wheel brings up contacts and recent calls not the list button. Then you can use the scroll up and down wheel to open the lists. As you say the phone must be connected.
Thanks for that Yorky , did not take my brain tab !!...did you know about this ??...anyhow something that i did not know but came across accidentally !!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks for that Yorky , did not take my brain tab !!...did you know about this ??...anyhow something that i did not know but came across accidentally !!
I didn't know until i saw your post. It was the same with my 2014 3008...always finding things not in the manual. Especially connected to the radio/satnav system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.