Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all 4007 owners out there.

Our steering wheel audio controls and phone hands free buttons have cut out and no longer work.

Has any body struck this problem before. They appear to be getting no power. I am wondering if there is a problem with the steering wheel ring connectivity. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
has your battery started getting flat quite quickly too, sounds like your bluetooth module has failed, they are expensive and mine failed in such a way that it was red hot even ith engine off and drained the battery in 2 to 3 days ...its behind the radio and has a green label and bluetooth icon on it...quite easy to get to, pull vents out to get to securing screws for radio, undu screws, pull facia gently off and let dangle on connector for hazards etc or unplug but make sure key is NOT in ignition or airbag light will come on and need resetting, undo screws securing radio and pull out, ...module is secured behind radio and just unplugs......i didnt replace mine as i changed my radio to a pioneer double din with built in bluetooth and used a ctsmt001.2 and universal patch lead to get steering wheel control back....works a treat for me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts