Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
4,164 Posts
Hi...changed the majority of my pas fluid by taking off the low pressure return to the reservoir extended it to a container and started the car and turned the steering wheel while topping up at the same time...It wont flush it all out but gets most of it changed..good luck

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure which engine you have but on 2.0HDi its underneath the car on the left side. It is attached to a pipe that goes in front of the radiator (since 2 days ago I found out that PS has oil cooler in form of an bent pipe that is in front of the radiator)

·
4,164 Posts
Hi..your looking for the low pressure return pipe ...the small rubber one the goes to the pas reservoir..the metal one is the high pressure feed to the rack

·
4,164 Posts
open will be fine...2 man job tho..or it will get messy...just extend the rubber pipe into a container and fill at the same time...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
That was hard lol .
I barely could pour the right amount while the engine was running-it drained soooo fast.
Didnt even turned the steering wheel -the fluid just flew thru the system.
Ive put almost 2litres in few secs!

·
4,164 Posts
well done....your flow was better as I used a long small bore pipe inside the rubber one,,,,,but hey ho...job done..

·
4,164 Posts
I changed mine because I felt the oil needed freshening up.....what problems have you got?It may not be a pas problem

·
4,164 Posts
have you jacked up the car and tried to move the wheels with the engine of....top and bottom swivels can cause notchiness at the steering wheel...air in pas fluid normaly causes frothiness ..if that makes sense

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.