Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a set of 16" alloys to go on to a 308 SW 2008, wasn't planned but they were cheap enough and nearly new tyres on. I was assuming I could just use the same bolts as my steel wheels but I now think I have seen that I need to use different bolts? Any info on this anyone? Different length or something on the alloys ?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
901 Posts
This has been discussed on here so many times.
Assuming they are Peugeot Ally wheels you will need the flat head bolts that go with them. DO NOT use the steel wheel bolts,they are taper head.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This has been discussed on here so many times.
Assuming they are Peugeot Ally wheels you will need the flat head bolts that go with them. DO NOT use the steel wheel bolts,they are taper head.
Thanks for that, I thought I'd seen it around somewhere hence me asking and yes, they are peugeot alloy wheels to replace peugeot steels. I'll go order some flat head bolts now..

Thanks for the fast response.

·
6,267 Posts
I am sure Eurocarparts do them too and with the discount codes can sometimes be a good price

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be using euro carparts any time soon after the last shambles I had over the last few weeks. Ordered some parts for a Sprinter... nothing turned up so asked where my parts were... can't find the order even though I gave them the invoice and transaction ID's and kept demanding some other number that I hadn't got.. so I said "Just use the Invoice number like every other dealer in the world" then finally they say they have found the order to then be told they don't have the parts in stock.. then they tell me they have no idea when they will be coming in so they expected me to wait.. After a few more days I ask when my parts will arrive and they tell me they still dont have them or know when so I ask for a refund.. then after even more days they then start sending me individual refunds on each part ordered !!! Still waiting on refund for some parts now. Won't waste my time with them again.

The only thing they didn't seem to have any problem doing was taking the payment...... seems about right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts