Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I have just noticed that my 2005,407 SE SW 2.0 136D has just started to mist up on hot days.
If the car has been driven with the air con switched on,either hot or cold and then the car is left for more than approx 4 hours then the windows mist up.
Once misted up it takes ages for it to go and i end up wiping all the windows instead.
I have noticed a sort of "dog" smell aswell.
This is becoming really annoying,has anyone experienced this or have any ideas as to whats wrong???
THANKS IN ADVANCE.....................

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hi all.
I have just noticed that my 2005,407 SE SW 2.0 136D has just started to mist up on hot days.
If the car has been driven with the air con switched on,either hot or cold and then the car is left for more than approx 4 hours then the windows mist up.
Once misted up it takes ages for it to go and i end up wiping all the windows instead.
I have noticed a sort of "dog" smell aswell.
This is becoming really annoying,has anyone experienced this or have any ideas as to whats wrong???
THANKS IN ADVANCE.....................
thats sounds like damp in the car.. nothing to worry about.. on a hot day.. leave the windows down and let it all breath out.. the next day leave the car with windows up under direct sunlight.. change pollen filter and you wontt t have the problem again..

Mine get misted too when I start the car for few seconds but then the aircon fixes it all..

hope it helps..

D

·
0 Posts
Check the spare wheel well for signs of water. The back lamps could be leaking.

·
5,071 Posts
Check the spare wheel well for signs of water. The back lamps could be leaking.
yep i had an aquarium in my spare wheel well after i had my towbar fitted,turns out the fitter wasnt as careful as he should have been with the foam/rubber surrounds for the lights when he re-fitted them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts