Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok my mistake dont listen to what you are told its not a peugeot 206 1.9 it a peugeot 206 2.0d sorry about that and thanks to all that replied.
hi i have a peugeot 206 1.9d 2004. i bought it of a friend that put petrol in it my mistake. i now have it flushed and running quit well maybe the odd skipped beat but getting better all the time. the problem i have is starting it need a very good battery and really has to crank over a lot to start but it does in the end but if i stop it even after letting it run for some time the same thing happens. any help wold be good. thanks for looking cj.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep change the filter and yes had it running every day for about two weeks. Also put diesel cleaner through it.

·
Registered
2009 308cc 2.0 HDI 16V 140bhp RHF
122 Posts
Have you checked fault codes. May give you an idea if any other damage has occurred.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only comes up with air intake valve and I have change that. Now no codes showing.

·
Registered
2009 308cc 2.0 HDI 16V 140bhp RHF
122 Posts
Is common rail engine? Can you monitor fuel pressure? Let it run on idle see what pressure you have ? Then engine off ignition on and watch for how the pressure drops if it drops of too quickly something leaking back.

·
7,227 Posts
If this is the oil school xud engine with mechanical injection and not common rail HDI. I would look at glow plugs and the wax stat/cold start device on the pump or if its one with a ecu the cold start solenoid on the side of the pump

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 308cc2009
1 - 11 of 11 Posts