Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changed the head gasket and am quit sure that the timing on the belt was correct since i had the 8 mm bolt installed in the main rod and a 8 mm bolt in the cam wheel when i put on the register belt.

No it want start, i could be that the cam shaft are 180 degrees of compare to the main rod but when i took of the hose from the gas tank that are going to supply the engine with diesel there was no diesel flowing when i turned the ignition key.

Do i need to bleed the diesel system in order to get the diesel to the engine ? if so how do i do that.

I dont have the repair manual so if someone have that ore a link to a safe download that will be perfect.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
If pinned correctly timing CANNOT be 180 degrees out

you dont say what engine choice of 3 so let us know that first no point writing irrelevant info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If pinned correctly timing CANNOT be 180 degrees out

you dont say what engine choice of 3 so let us know that first no point writing irrelevant info
#

Sorry here are more details>
Reg.nr: YN50182
Estate car: 406 Break 8E/F
Engine: 2,0 90hk, Diesel
Engine code: RHYDW10TD
Modell: 2004

Tommy

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Ok if its a 90hp you wont get fuel out the pipe with ignition on it has a primer bulb press that till it is hard then the fuel is primed.

DO NOT open the injector pipes to bleed you cannot bleed it this way if it is primed up it should start if it does not check the cam sensor is fitted correctly and the wire is plugged in

·
Registered
35 Posts
On cars with a primer bulb that the fuel system has been apart I sometimes find it helpful to have someone work the bulb while I try to start the car. Especially if systems are not in the first flush of youth :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts