Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After start up, I will get a all OK message on the display. Just after that it will say, "Precision OK" What does that refer to?

What is the standard wheel sizes for the car?

Regards,

Gerhard

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep, it's tyre pressure - though my pug reports "pression ok", then tells me the tyre pressures are not being monitored - go figure!

As a rule of thumb, if a test item appears on my screen, so long as it says passed/ok/good - I'm not really bothered what means :D

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Do my tyres look like they are inflated was always good enough for me anyway! Even when we had the Leon with the monitor I still checked pressures regularly.

J

·
0 Posts
I don't get the "pressure oK" message one mine - does that mean the pressure sensors have been disabled - they did work when I took it for a test drive cause they beeped at me, but nothing since. Do wander if the garage's quick fix to the dodgy sensor was a trip to Pug to deactivate, as I had a tyre down to 15psi and no warning :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Could be deactivated. Mine says pression ok, even though I know the pressures are not monitored. I still get the pressure not monitored after about 2 mins of driving - if you don't get even that then I would suggest that monitoring has been disabled by Peugeot.

Pretty sure someone here wil be able to sort out how to re-activate it again though :)

J

·
0 Posts
Yep, no messages/errors at all to do with tyre pressures.
I'm only suspecting thats what they did as the dodgey one said there was a puncture in the tyre when the tyre was actually ok, and all the garage said was 'they had it fixed'.

·
5,071 Posts
I don't get the "pressure oK" message one mine - does that mean the pressure sensors have been disabled - they did work when I took it for a test drive cause they beeped at me, but nothing since. Do wander if the garage's quick fix to the dodgy sensor was a trip to Pug to deactivate, as I had a tyre down to 15psi and no warning :(
yours has been deactivated, if you ask me, mine puts a warning up at 2.2 bar.very annoying:nod:

C

·
0 Posts
If your spare wheel is steel put this on for a few days as they don't have tpms. If you don't get any warnings the system is turned off.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If your spare wheel is steel put this on for a few days as they don't have tpms. If you don't get any warnings the system is turned off.
Can confirm that. Mine had the spare wheel on for some time, and it kept on telling me that there was a pressure problem. Once the normal wheel was put back the warning stopped. Only after this, I established that the spare has no sensor on it as the normal wheels. (Why not? I presume the budget was a bit tight)

J

·
0 Posts
Can confirm now that as I don't receive the start-up message about tyre pressures, they have been disabled.... another untrustworthy garage!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts