Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Does anyone live in the Merseyside area that can help with a antipollution fault light on a 2005 hdi 136, want someone to confirm it is the filter blocked, and where i can get it sorted ta��

C

·
0 Posts
Hi everyone

Does anyone live in the Merseyside area that can help with a antipollution fault light on a 2005 hdi 136, want someone to confirm it is the filter blocked, and where i can get it sorted ta��
Ok there is a few on here that can help but your best bet is to go to the thread " Need 20 Posts " get your post count up to 20 then PM Gibbo as I think he is the nearest to you with Planet and get him to do a full diagnostics for some beer tokens and then take it from there otherwise we will all just be guessing for the best part hope this helps :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, that's me. I live on the Wirral, do you want to come over to me or do you need me to come to you?
Blimey that was quick, i will come to you friday or sunday or whenever your available, cars running just been wales in it over weekend and thought it might of cleared it but no chance.

·
11,711 Posts
You're welcome. Keep us posted as to how you get on and give me a ring to do a second diagnostic to check if those faults have cleared after you've done the checks and fixes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HI

Not had chance to do the fixes yet as i have been a bit ill, going to do them this weekend if poss...the light has stayed off but the car is surging a bit any ideas as the filter didnt seem blocked when tested.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts