Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
i own a peugeot 3008 GtLine 2017 model.
at hot weather especially after being exposed to direct sunlight the car windows are squeaking very bad when the window is going down. this issue is on the front windows only.
any solution please.
thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
i own a peugeot 3008 GtLine 2017 model.
at hot weather especially after being exposed to direct sunlight the car windows are squeaking very bad when the window is going down. this issue is on the front windows only.
any solution please.
thanks.
Dear Amir1309 hi,

I am from Greece, 3008 Active Business 130 EAT8, bought on May '20. I have the same issue, only a couple of months after I bought it, when front windows are going up, 10-20 cm before complete closed. We have changed power window mechanism but the noises are the same if not worst. Did you find any solution to that problem?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Amir1309 hi,

I am from Greece, 3008 Active Business 130 EAT8, bought on May '20. I have the same issue, only a couple of months after I bought it, when front windows are going up, 10-20 cm before complete closed. We have changed power window mechanism but the noises are the same if not worst. Did you find any solution to that problem?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Alex
i went to a garage (not peugeot). the guy dissasembled the door panel, he put some motor oil and some grease on the mechanism. it's very quiet now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i went to a garage (not peugeot). the guy dissasembled the door panel, he put some motor oil and some grease on the mechanism. it's very quiet now.
I will try one more time at Peugeot probably with the sliders this time end after that I will also visit a non Peugeot dealer. It's a pity it's still on warranty and they can't fix it. And I think, especially in Greece with summer warm weather, a lot of owners have the same problem but they either don't go to service about it or at Peugeot service don't give a damn (or don't know how) to fix it.
Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts