Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been using Spotify through CarPlay and got any reviews on it? Is it fairly user friendly for searching, finding saved playlists, giving you recommended playlists etc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Mate. I've got a courtesy 3008 while my 308 is in for warranty work, I have used Spotify via Android Auto and it's so easy to use. I'd totally recommend it. Everything you mention is easily achievable via the touch screen.

I'm massively jealous the 308 has to wait until September to get this functionality!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Has anyone been using Spotify through CarPlay and got any reviews on it? Is it fairly user friendly for searching, finding saved playlists, giving you recommended playlists etc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
I use it through android auto and the Mrs uses it through carplay. It's really good, only downside for obvious reasons it does restrict the amount of searching you can do on the move. I find this annoying as a passenger and can't work out how to overcome this.

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (39.8mpg)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Lots off stuff you can't do on Android Auto while on the move and unfortunately there's no way for it to distinguish the driver from the passenger.

Good tip for Spotify - if you have family members/friends willing to chip in a family subscription works out much cheaper than an individual one - just be sure to give the same postal address.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ahh that's why I'm going mad trying to work out why I can access albums etc...you have to be stationary

Everyday is a school day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.