Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a January 2016 308 SW GT Line 2.0 auto and when I select the sport option all that appears on the dash is a tine "S" above the selected gear.

I have seen videos were the dials turn red and the display shows the turbo - torque and something else as well as a false engine note emitted from the speakers.

I wonder is there a way of activating this function from the menu or is a software package or upgrade needed to achieve this.

I must confess to being a little disappointed with just a little "S" on the dash to remind me I have selected the sport mode.

Any comments or help would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is Sport program of auto gearbox. Button you depressed is on the left side and little snow mark on the right under the gear lever?
Hi, you might want to have a read of this thread. Bear in mind I have a 508 GT and I get no extra lights, whistles, bells, sounds etc just S in the dash - the car goes like :eek: and my fuel gauge disappears into the red, HTH.
I see - couple of things to have a look at tonight, thanks for pointing me to the thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it has finally sank in.
"S" is sport mode and changes the dynamics of the gear box mode only.
"S" along with the dynamic pack add on also changes the steering and display.

Is the dynamic pack a software update the user can perform or is this from the dealer only?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think it has finally sank in.
"S" is sport mode and changes the dynamics of the gear box mode only.
"S" along with the dynamic pack add on also changes the steering and display.

Is the dynamic pack a software update the user can perform or is this from the dealer only?
You needed to have the factory feature added at build. Its not retrofittable. I had looked at the GT line/Allure and adding this feature but on my lease scheme the GT worked out cheaper overall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.