Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't seem to be able to get cooler air on my face than the warm air on my feet in our winter, NOT using the a/c.:confused:
Is that normal?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
It's the same air which comes out of all the vents as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the same air which comes out of all the vents as far as I know.
I've always been able to get cooler air at face level in other European cars without having to use the a/c.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you dont use Ac, you can't get lower tempreture than the outdore temp.
Ah!
Out here it's winter......plenty of cold ambient air for the face, but does ac have to be on to get it if warm air is going to the tootsies :) ?.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I remember one of the Peugeots I had many years ago had "fresh air" vents on the facia and heated vents lower down. This was before air con had been invented I think. Not had that for some years now.

·
Registered
542 Posts
My BMW 3er and 5er had this, its the only time I have come across this. You could choose the cool air from outside instead of the heated air. Good for late night journeys.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My BMW 3er and 5er had this, its the only time I have come across this. You could choose the cool air from outside instead of the heated air. Good for late night journeys.
That's it!
A mate's 525 could do it:thumb:
When you have brilliant sun and freezing cold air temp, a split is ideal.....not happy :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts