Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I reassembled my clocks, I did not put the speedo needle on in the correct position. It reads just over 2 mph out. 30 shows 32.5 for example.
I was thinking that I could live with it, but last weekend, after plugging in a mates 206sw, I saw an option to adjust the speedo reading + and-. I have tried looking for that option on my 307 with no joy. Does anyone know if it is available and where I can find it?
Secondly, I MAY have altered a setting in PP a couple of weeks ago for the interior lite. If I push the button, both interior lites come on, and dim when I turn the ignition on. Turning the ignition off and taking the key out does not make them lite up again though, and nor do the work when I open the doors/tailgate.
Again, I have scoured PP, found interior lighting, but found no option to do with the courtesy lites.
Any pointers?

Thanks for your time,
Neil

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anyone able to advise on this? Not having the courtesy lite working is doing my head in lol.
It is annoying because the lite itself works fine when turned on manually, and it goes off with the ignition. It is just not working when opening doors/tailgate and when unlocking or taking key out of the ignition.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just spent another half hour searching through Planet looking for an interior lite option, but again, I have come up empty handed.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just spent another half hour searching through Planet looking for an interior lite option, but again, I have come up empty handed.
Don't know the 307, but the 206 has 2 power lines to the interior light, one that is ignition controled and used when you switch it on manually. The other line is controlled by the BSI, so comes on/off by the logic programmed in the BSI (on on unlock/door open, fade out on engine start etc) If it's the same in the 307 it might be that the BSI controlled line is bad somehow.

As to the speed, the option you saw might be the correction for different wheel sizes, which would give percentage increase/decrease based on the relative size difference compare to 'standard' and thus vary with speed, not the fixed offset it sounds you're after.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know the 307, but the 206 has 2 power lines to the interior light, one that is ignition controled and used when you switch it on manually. The other line is controlled by the BSI, so comes on/off by the logic programmed in the BSI (on on unlock/door open, fade out on engine start etc) If it's the same in the 307 it might be that the BSI controlled line is bad somehow.

As to the speed, the option you saw might be the correction for different wheel sizes, which would give percentage increase/decrease based on the relative size difference compare to 'standard' and thus vary with speed, not the fixed offset it sounds you're after.
Many thanks for your input.
My BSI is showing zero faults, but maybe something as minor as a light would not register.
Yes, it is a fixed offset that I would like to achieve. I guess I will have to pull the binnacle out again and correct it by moving the needle.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Many thanks for your input.
My BSI is showing zero faults, but maybe something as minor as a light would not register.
Yes, it is a fixed offset that I would like to achieve. I guess I will have to pull the binnacle out again and correct it by moving the needle.
Might not be a fault in the BSI, could be a connector/wire issue. I'd pull the light housing and put a voltmeter on the connector feeding it. Checking when/where you get power. If you don't get power on a BSI controlled line then try to measure the corresponding output on the BSI. If present there, then it's follow the wire...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts