Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm having speedo problems and my PP2000 won't let me reactivate it to find the fault (Chopper1192, if you read this can you drop me a PM with your email please, I've still not done enough posts to send a PM and I know you'll probably be able to help me with the PP2000 problem, thanks. And if anyone who reads this can send PM's would they please send one to Chopper1192 and ask him to read this post please? Many thanks).

Anyway, back to the speedo error. Vehicle is a 52 307SW 2.0 Hdi and the odometer is working but the speedo isn't. All other gauges are working fine. Because the mileometer is working OK, does this suggest that it's not a sensor fault and that it's something in the instrument cluster itself? If so, any idea what please?

Cheers,

Glyn

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, but would the speed sensor fault not stop the odometer working as well?

Re PP, I've lost the original CD and the activation details that I saved don't work, for some reason it's picking up a different PC number than the one I've got stored even though it's still the same PC, so I don't really understand what's going on. I'll keep looking for the CD, but I bought it off Chopper1192 and he included the activation instructions which are with the CD - somewhere safe!!!

Ho hum,

Glyn

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
pgbirtwistle said:
Thanks for that, but would the speed sensor fault not stop the odometer working as well?

Re PP, I've lost the original CD and the activation details that I saved don't work, for some reason it's picking up a different PC number than the one I've got stored even though it's still the same PC, so I don't really understand what's going on. I'll keep looking for the CD, but I bought it off Chopper1192 and he included the activation instructions which are with the CD - somewhere safe!!!

Ho hum,

Glyn
No the fault as far as i know only affects speedo ,if not sensor could be broken wire ,

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12501

1 - 5 of 5 Posts