Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

It appears I have a few pixels stuck (brightly lit) on my Peugeot 407. They remain lit the same no matter what screen is cycled.

Does anyone know of a place in the North West that can replace the LCD? I see there is a place in Hampshire but would rather have someone experienced fix it locally. I also need a few other things sorting at the same time (including the dreaded heater flap fix) but looking for any recommendations on a good indie rather than going to the dealer who will charge way too much...

Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google pixel repair. There are companies doing it.
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I already tried this but unfortunately the only companies I can find are based in Southern England, ie London, Kent etc. Looking for someone that can do the repair in Northern England...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have found a few sellers selling second hand identical looking speedos. If I take out the problem speedo, deconstruct it to change the LCD alone, then put it back together and install it back, will I need to recode in Peugeot Planet?

Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to get hold of a Peugeot Planet lead that will work with my car. Just need to know how to code a second hand LCD to the BSI using Planet, anyone had experience of this? Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
5,087 Posts
your location would help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts