Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am new here, and the last time i posted a question I was given a link to the '04 Expert 900 HDi owners manual on-line that was not 100% working, at the pages i needed. The fuse box diagram was corrupt, so i have still no idea what fuse is for what. Any help here is appreciated.

Im also going to fork out dash board bulbs, but i have no reference to the type they are and the casings they use. my fingers are also too big to get the things out, so needle pliers are needed, or a girl with boneless fingers (For future reference to a thread viewer).

The speedo as far as Im aware is a gadget within the clutch or gearbox. To get to it one has to go under the van and go behind the engine. Correct? has one torx bolt, and that has a spindle that connects to a range of plastic cams 5 of witch relate to gear ratios. My mechanic tells me this because he doesnt want to do this sort of job. its small and faffy simple NOT K.I.S.S (Keep It Silly Simple). As much as he is very devoted to French vehicles, this is not ideal. Help required knowledge please.

Thanks people for reading, and I hope this thread becomes useful for anyone else.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks for reading.

The speedometer is failing. It IS getting power because the needle jumps on ignition on/off its just not counting mph. The garage I bought the van from had fitted a new clutch and I guess they forgot to fix the speedo back on...

Im also failing to understand what dash instrumentation bulbs are needed and their brackets to fit them.

The handbook web link I got fails. My van has no handbook, so I fail to understand what fuse goes where, only to replace fried fuses when needed.

I also fail to know tyre spec. It would be handy to know. 205/65/15 makes any sense?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So problem solved
Two plugs floating around in the gear/cluch section of the engine. One grey other yellow - grey plug is the spedo sensor located on the top rear of the gearbox. a total pain to reach but do-able.

the yellow plug is still on the loose. i dunno where it goes. help needed there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts