Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, problem with my speed control, checked the handbook for correct method of operation and up to actually setting the speed it appears to be working correctly, when i reach say 70mph, i switch to set the speed, this is displayed on my dash as 3 blank lines, it does not make any difference if then i press button 2or3 the 3 lines are still there and no speed is displayed or set, if i press the end button, display says cannot activate speed control as no speed set, should switch 2 or 3 be positive as i cannot feel even the smallest resistance,click or otherwise, may be the micro switches/stalk are u/s, any suggestions please.

·
Registered
34 Posts
get to say 60 and press top button to set speed,,current speed is displayed on screen you then can increase or decrease by top(more) or bottom(less) by pressing in increments,button on end releases cruize or brings it back on when you want, or ofcourse by braking releases cruize hope this helps

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
More than likely a faulty brake switch stopping the cruise working. Retrofitted cruise to both of my 307's and had to replace the brake switch on both of them. The set+ & set- switches aren't very positive. I don't feel or hear the switches at all but they do work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts