Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
This?

I've the pinout of that main square socket for the RCC, not sure if it is identical to the NAC.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
And here's the RCC main socket pinout. Might not be identical to the NAC!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have a problem I use tablet on android os and I want to send from tablet a music, online radio to my peugeot Focal Speakers audio. Is possible to do it. I pair by Bluetooth but there is no sound in my peugeot audio. Is any Way send audio to Focal? I use FM transmiter but quality of sound is very low. Can you help me how to do it to send audio in high quality.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did but, doesn't open
It opens, but it is impossible to read due to low resolution. You should exchange the info privately because tapatalk does not allow high resolution pics for not paying users.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
Strange. I've never used Tapatalk but the pinout pic (and all the others) opens for me and appears perfectly legible.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Strange. I've never used Tapatalk but the pinout pic (and all the others) opens for me and appears perfectly legible.
Me too...perfectly readable on my ipad

·
Registered
230 Posts
How do you access the forum, if not using tapatalk, on your phone? This is the only app I know that enables me to read different forums on the same app.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mozilla Firefox web browser on ipad and iPhone 6s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts