Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Peugeot 307cc 2.0 2004 model
3 queries !!
1st what tool is required to change the spark plugs and a brief description on how to do it.

2nd the multi function is unreadable in hot weather is this a common fault and if so is there a fix ?

3rd
I have intermittent steering wheel wobble at any speed but more noticeable at around 60-70 I say intermittent but it usually happens 80% of the time , it's not related to road surface as it can happen on any. The wheels have been balanced.
How can steering wheel wobble be intermittent ???

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
556 Posts
If its the same setup a the 206 the coil pack and top cover need taking off and a16mm or 21mm spark plug socket or long reach 1 to get plugs out.
I tried fixing the display but threw it in the end and bought a new 1.
Lots of things can affect the steering but I'd check the balance and then look everywhere for play that is connected to the front wheels (most garages like Ats usually do checks for free)

·
11,731 Posts
2) Its more common on the 407. It's a heat issue. You could try covering the front of it from the sun but I'd imagine that the whole inside of the dash will heat up because it's black. The aircon on cold for five minutes cured my 407 one, but the only real solution is a replacement.

3) I had a similar problem - wheel wobble from 70 to 75 mph. Turned out to be a buckled wheel on the front. I swapped it to the back and the problem went away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts