Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just investigating the issue with my air con cutting out.

Noticed the radiator fan not coming on when I turn ac on.

So thinking change the 2 green relays first??

So any one got any spare? Or Amy better ideas to try first???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God knows. Thought they maybe specific relays.

Looking on the net most problems seem to be the fan not working however does work when air con is switched on, mine however won't come on with air con switched on but when driving air con is fine so plenty of gas

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
if you remove them take them into halfords and find a guy that looks dead on and ask him to have a look and see if he can find you one also if your extra nice he might let you try it it before you buy it to make sure it will work ive found that half of the staff will help.

few months back i needed a thermostat and the one got was wrong went back and the guy searched the stock room and found the one i needed and even let me use the tools to change it outside the store to make sure it was going to work as a bonus give me a bottle of antifreeze that someone left back and they could not sell it because it was open:thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the relay likely to cause the fan not to come on if faulty?

Even if activating air con?

I guess the thermo switch wouldn't stop it coming on with air con?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
could stop the fan coming on after all it switches the fan on when the signal is sent to the relay, am doing abit of work on my own today so if i get the chance i will get the part numbers for you :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts