Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Haven't noticed many owners in the S.Wales area, but I know there are some about.
How about a meet to get to put some names to faces?

Date: TBA

My personal opinion on both would be some time in May and somewhere central to most members. Bridgend/ Swansea I guess would be the best, but Brecon has some amazing locations for pictures.

You won't get that in Swansea :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lol you will get stabbed in Swansea that's all you will get lol (only joking)

But I'm defo in and may time would be perfect ! Gives me enough time to save for spoiler And new tyres for my alloys! :)

don't care about the distance :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We won't get stabbed there....its more of a jab and watch you bleed out while they laugh and drink your pee.

I kid :p

From a little looking, you seem to be the furthest west and because you said you don't care about the distance, maybe we could have it a little more Easterly.
If we struggle for interest on here, I'm an Area Rep on Pug306.net and can easily link a meet I'm organising on there with this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Haha they are dangerous!

Yeah I don't mind a bit of distance.. Would you consider going to east mids or Birmingham way for a meet just thinking because we can get loads then !

I'm not fussed.. Just wanna see some tidy peugeots rather than my mates jetta,bmw and bora ! Will be nice to see French cars lol :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't mind buddy :) I'm up for where ever and when ever and I think if we do meet we should make it a regular thing:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apart from the fact it has the 'first' area of Natural Outstanding beauty in the UK!!! Oh and the best footie team :thumb:

Any of you guys got PP2000???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts