Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking for a bit of help. I have a 2016 Peugeot 308gti and i am sick of the crap sound coming out of the speakers. I have no idea what type of system it has but its garbage. Does anyone know what can be done in regards to putting in a full new system. I have a £500 budget but dont know how or where it could be best spent. I would like to take the system from pure garbage to quite a good quality sound. I listen to alot of dance music and like quite deep bass. Hope someone can offer something lol as im at a loss as to where to turn. I have the SMEG headunit if thats any help.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Some of us 308 T9 owners have fitted the Focal speakers in place of the factory ones - yes there an improvement.

Sound deadening the doors while swopping the speakers helps to.

Are you keeping the SMEG or are you planning on swopping it out for the NAC unit?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of us 308 T9 owners have fitted the Focal speakers in place of the factory ones - yes there an improvement.

Sound deadening the doors while swopping the speakers helps to.

Are you keeping the SMEG or are you planning on swopping it out for the NAC unit?
I plan on Keeping the SMEG as I feel as though its quite expensive and alot of trouble to go to to upgrade. I Dont use android auto or apple car play. I know its a more responsive unit but for me I dont feel the gain is enough for the cost/trouble

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The genuine Focal door speakers are a direct plug & play swop plus pretty cheap from any Peugeot main dealer.

Sound deadening while the door card is removed helps to.

Remember to get new clips for refitting the door card.

Have a look at the thread below.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts