Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I remember clicking around the radio once, and somewhere came upon some "sound scheme" or smth like that, which - when changed - changed the sound you hear when you touch the screen, and also I remember that clicker sound from turn signal changed too.
I returned that back to default, and now that I again want to play with it, I can't find it anymore.

Anyone knows what I'm talking about & where to find it?

Thanx!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope. Tried it yesterday, but the only things I can set up there are those presets for equilizer (rock, vocal, jazz...etc), voice volume, ringtone for BT phone rings and various "smaller" options (like to alter volume depending on car speed etc). But nothing about those "sound shemes".

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nope. Tried it yesterday, but the only things I can set up there are those presets for equilizer (rock, vocal, jazz...etc), voice volume, ringtone for BT phone rings and various "smaller" options (like to alter volume depending on car speed etc). But nothing about those "sound shemes".
"Balance" button? It's have to be there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't see it there. I'll check again this afternoon, I'll take a picture of it with my phone and post it...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Pa kako nema? Raspored/Samo Sprijeda-Svi putnici-Samo vozač? Zar nisi na to mislio?

How do you mean "not there"? Balance/Driver-All Passangers-Front only? You did not mean that?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
(EN)
No, sorry if I explained it wrong, that wasn't that. What I ment was that once I managed to change something (I think it was something with "scheme" in the name but I'm not sure) that changed system sounds. I distinctly remember it had a word "jungle" in one of those "schemes".
What it did was to change system sounds. The "click" you hear when you tap on the screen changed, it became a different sound. Also, the sound you hear when there's a turn signal changed.
And I can't find it anymore...

(HR)
Nije to, nego sam bio naletio na neku opciju gdje se promijenilo sistemske zvukove. Tipa, kad su žmigavci upaljeni čuje se klik-klik, neki "standardni" zvuk, no kad sam to promijenio taj je zvuk bio drugačiji. I onaj zvuk kad tapneš bilo što na radiju, pa se čuje mali "klik" - i taj se zvuk promijenio. Bilo je u meniju više opcija, sjećam se da sam okrenuo na neku "jungle", tako nešto, pa poslije vratio nazad na standardno - i sad se više ne mogu sjetiti gdje je to bilo niti kako sam došao do toga.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you mean to change the actual sound it makes when you press anything on the touch screen itself, I don't think you can.

At least on my 2014 308 all you can do is change the volume of it, there's no different sounds to choose from.

Would be nice if you could change it though, and maybe some more 'colour schemes' while we're at it :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, that's it. That sound. And it also changed that standard clicking sound your blinkers make when on. I remember doing it, damn. I remember it! And now it's not anywhere to be found.
Maybe something got lost in one of SW upgrades? I can't belive I was dreaming it :(

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh, now I understand. My car is without that function, but I know what you mean. But, I'm almost sure that have to be somewhere around in audio setting section, huh. Did you update your SMEG? Maybe actual version has no this any more .... :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly that, I'm on the latest firmware now, an it's gone. Before I was on an older firmware, can't remember which one, but in the meantime I got a new SMEG+ (with nav support) and I automatically upgraded it. So it must be that they've left it out of the newest firmware.

Ah well, no big deal I guess...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Maybe this new SMEG came to you without sound schemes? This function depends of trim level/country and according that can be enabled or disabled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts