Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone thought I would introduce myself. I hope to pick up my new Allure 1.6 diesel in Sunset Copper, at the end of May. Build date is 24/4.
I have never owned a Peugeot before so I'm excited for 2 reasons.
In November I took ownership of a brand new Kia Sportage. By February my wife had written it off!! But every cloud has a silver lining and I have now been able to order the 3008. Oh these are via my NHS lease scheme. I've ordered a few extras which are the LED lights, Focal audio, heated massage seat, and keyless entry.
I've been reading with interest all the stories and love seeing all the new car photos.
I'm not looking forward to trying to get the live services activated (My kia had TomTom and the cameras came as part of the package).

Can i ask does anyone know how much a boot protection mat is? I can't access the price until I get a REG number.

Steve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. I nearly went for a Sportage GT Line S, but it just didn't compare to the 3008. The rubber boot liner is approx £50.
Hi Lee
The Sportage was really nice, I had the 1.7 diesel but it only returned 38mpg and I drove it really carefully. So I'm hoping the 1.6 engine is more economical.
But like you said the 3008 just look so good both inside and out

· Registered
620 Posts
What a beautiful looking car. So what mpg are you getting at the moment. And what's it like to drive?

On the 80+ mile motorway cruising 59-68mph at 70mph. Although if you're careful and flatter roads, then that will probably go up a little.

Parking easy, driving easy. Only on the 130km/h french roads did I think I could do with a little more acceleration but only because the auto gearbox sits at D6 which feels like an overdrive gear most of the time.

For town traffic - can accelerate quick if need be, just use the sports mode or manual paddles on the auto.

Gone through most of the bottle of car shampoo though... and I'll need to get some Trix to get rid of the fine black road tar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.