Peugeot Forums banner

Somethings not right - Video - SLOW???

2K views 17 replies 3 participants last post by  Ash-lee LTD 
#1 ·
2.0 HDI - 110

This is foot to the floor.. van was empty

See less See more
#2 ·
Must be missing something here, what am i looking for ?? oh and what van is it ?? size wise

#6 ·
Things tried..

Unplugged maf - No change

Unplugged EGR - No change but still unplugged..

Removed air box and cleaned it out also removed cold air feed and filter and tried it like that, no difference, removed maf and pipework behind, was clean inside..

Took a look at the intercooler, which tbf looks battered, could it be boosting, and possibly have a leak in the IC hence power dropping off?

Iv just ordered a cheap OBD lead as i have a Scan XL professional on my computer so going to get the live guages up and run it and see what boost its running and if its holding pressure

No lights on dash

#13 ·
If that is a 3.5 tonne van that acceleration is about normal (which is why i asked what van) Also if its been restricted it will accelerate up to the limit as normal then just not accelerate any more. My last van was limited to 68mph:mad: and would get there in 4th gear but the other 2 gears just dropped the revs.

#16 ·
Also had a code p0320 but removed it and it's not come back

Had the egr code up but I disconnected it for now so plugged it back in to remove code..

Had it on a diagnostics on live map and everything looked good but the maf, it's not reading anything but 0.05 don't matter if I'm driving or just revving nothing changed disconnected and it went to 0.00 so I'm guessing it's had it?

#17 ·
Ok so i took the van for a remap today anyway, goes abit better Click here to enlarge

He said the Maf wasnt doing what it should, So ordered another and while i was surfing the internet ordered a bigger Intercooler and a closed cone CDA induction kit and cold air feed..

While the mapper was there i got him to remove the DPF file and block the EGR of via the map rather than unplugging cost me £290 for it all map and all deleted but ah well it will be worth it in the long run..

He upped the boost as its all electronically controlled so thats all good..

Going to get the downpipe off saturday and gut the cat and DPF out and weld it back up for now Click here to enlarge..

Next week i might pull the turbo neck off and see if the brother in law ( metal fabricator ) can make me up another free flowing one Click here to enlarge.. If he can il get the van in for a 2.5" downpipe back exhaust..

bare in mind this is my works van its going to be a fun driver...

SOME ADVICE WOULD BE GOOD PLEASE GUYS WITH WHAT ELSE I SHOULD BE DOING?..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.