Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Peugeot 308 GT 1.6 thp
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
So today I noticed a plug in the engine bay not plugged in. Can anyone identify it and confirm if it is supposed to be plugged in or not.
The car is a 2010 Peugeot 308 GT thp200 engine.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Here's a picture of my GT 200. Weirdly enough the heat shield sleeve is on the oil pump to the turbo, not the loom.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. So where does that wire plug into in my picture. Is it supposed to be plugged in. The connector has 3 wires to it.
Also seen as you have the same engine would you mind having a read of my other post and seeing if you can offer an opinion

·
Registered
836 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have my 308 any more so can't look at my setup. I have the feeling that this would connect to a plug that the original pipe from the airbag airbag the turbo inlet has, located at the smaller pipe that's used for oil vapour management (circled in red). Your aftermarket one doesn't. Do you have access to the original pipe?

Not sure which other thread you are referring to... The one I could find started by you already has input from me (diagnostics, FAP etc).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I don’t have access to the original pipe as the car came with this aftermarket one already fitted.

sorry I hadn’t realised it was you who replied on the other post.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yeah, I looked at my pictures and notes and that's the connection for the oil vapour heater.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts