Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Close everything down on your pc and reboot if that doesn't do it go quick links at the top mark all forums read, see if new post appear. failing that take pc upstairs open window lob it out lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fontie. One of the posts I can't see is on the Focal Sound System thread. I posted a reply to you about being able to buy a good after market set up for £600, and Nagaman then posted after me. I got an e-mail to say he posted, asking if there were any equalizer controls on the Focal system, but I can't see that post on the forum. Can you check to see if you can see it please. Also noticed that pressing F5 to refresh the main thread page still shows threads in bold that I have tried to access, and not been able to see. Cheers Lee

·
Registered
683 Posts
Fontie. One of the posts I can't see is on the Focal Sound System thread. I posted a reply to you about being able to buy a good after market set up for £600, and Nagaman then posted after me. I got an e-mail to say he posted, asking if there were any equalizer controls on the Focal system, but I can't see that post on the forum. Can you check to see if you can see it please. Also noticed that pressing F5 to refresh the main thread page still shows threads in bold that I have tried to access, and not been able to see. Cheers Lee
Last post I can see on that thread is yours -: £600 can get you a very nice upgraded after market speaker and amp set up.

Nagaman might have deleted his post about equalizer controls just after you got email to say he posted. I just posted a reply on the Focal thread see if that comes up.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found Nagamans post by selecting Todays Posts on quick links. Now the only thread post I can't see is Ribs on the Who's getting a blue one. Not even clicking Today's Posts will bring that up, and the thread subject remains bold even after reading all the posts. I can see your Focal post about the standard stereo being good. Is that the one you are referring to??

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lee, SNAP! It happened to me this morning and carried on for about half-an-hour (but only on my iPad may I add, the MacBook Pro was fine).
In the end I closed the website page down, cleared my cache and hard rebooted my iPad, after that everything is back to normal. :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I'm seeing new posts but something strange was happening recently. Threads with new posts are always in CAPS until you view them but looking back over older threads I've found some that aren't in CAPS but I have never seen or opened them. Lee's post announcing the second Carwow review for example.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.