1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh that sounds interesting!!! Seems to be a separate remote though so I don't know why its in the manual. Havent got my 3008 yet but Id imagine you only get 1 remote.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Oh that sounds interesting!!! Seems to be a separate remote though so I don't know why its in the manual. Havent got my 3008 yet but Id imagine you only get 1 remote.
I think it's the European car manual and UK don't get the heaters and to get them after market with labour will throw you over £1000.00, which makes you think suffer the cold and to hell with it just hope we don't goto - 10c or below

Reactions: GazzaC

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scotlands not that cold in winter !

Just put some long johns on under yer kilt and get oot there :)
Hahaha nice jock poke there but you might be right it was back in the 1980s when I last seen -25c during winter

Reactions: GazzaC

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Im in scotland too and i remember cold winters even last winter really was not that bad !

I remember still going to school in the snow not like nowadays 2mm snow and school is closed !

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
I remember 1995 going out with a hairdryer and blowing it into my heater box to get the heater working :)

Even the diesel was waxing as the fuel companies did not expect it to get so cold

·
Registered
696 Posts
Had a 305 van in 95 and remember spending ages trying to get it going,
Was normally a good starter but this day took ages and eventually when it did start there was this almighty rapid clattering which i can only describe as someone hitting a steel beam rapidly with 4 hammers.
Left it ticking over to see what it was going to do and after a couple of minutes it cleared and it sounded like it normally did,,
Not sure if it was the injectors sticking in the cold or what but it really didnt sound healthy and i was surprised it never caused any damage :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I went to Scotland once to see family and it was so cold, the flame on my lighter froze !

(Quote Courtesy of Uncle Albert OFAH)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts