Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, been driving my 807 since b4 exmas when i got it with no problems, have had clean diesel filter pop up a couple of times in the last week and was going to get it sorted out on saturday, however while doing the school run today it just died, and coasted to a hault, engine is turning over but it just wont start, im not rich as no body is now adays, and my kids school is 7 miles away and i have 5 children so need the big car, just dont know what to do at the moment as been told it could be this or that, so i googled and found this site where everybody seems to be very knowledgeable about these cars, so heres hoping somebody could give me a few ideas of what it is, its a 2.0 hdi on a 04 plate, thanks in advance

Selina

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have just had it code read by a snap on solas pro and it bought up codes p1435 additive system and p1442 additive quantity, he said that he cleared all the codes and reset it all but the codes just came straight back up when he tried to start it !

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
detros said:
i have just had it code read by a snap on solas pro and it bought up codes p1435 additive system and p1442 additive quantity, he said that he cleared all the codes and reset it all but the codes just came straight back up when he tried to start it !
P1435 A/C Refrigerant temperature circuit Range/Performance.
EDC15C2 - Additive adding system. Faults additive accuracy.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Fuel gauge fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Low additive level sensor fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Fuel filler cap present sensor fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Faults additive pump.
EDC16C3 - Additive system. Value received by the CAN network incorrect.

P1442 Evaporative emission control system Leak detected
EDC15C2-Quantity of additive Additive ECU.

Its probably not all the faults above ,but short journeys are not good for a peugeot but you`re not to know this ,
maybe a blocked particle filter ,but you need to get this looked at ,it can be costly to replace and to top up additive ,
do you have a good garage nearby?
and take a look at the peugeot map below to see if anyone near you that can do a better reading and check additive fluid level.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bettyswollocks said:
P1435 A/C Refrigerant temperature circuit Range/Performance.
EDC15C2 - Additive adding system. Faults additive accuracy.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Fuel gauge fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Low additive level sensor fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Fuel filler cap present sensor fault.
EDC15C2 - Additive system. Faults additive pump.
EDC16C3 - Additive system. Value received by the CAN network incorrect.

P1442 Evaporative emission control system Leak detected
EDC15C2-Quantity of additive Additive ECU.

Its probably not all the faults above ,but short journeys are not good for a peugeot but you`re not to know this ,
maybe a blocked particle filter ,but you need to get this looked at ,it can be costly to replace and to top up additive ,
do you have a good garage nearby?
and take a look at the peugeot map below to see if anyone near you that can do a better reading and check additive fluid level.
would a blocked filter and additive top up stop my car from starting though and course it to just conk out as i was driving down the road then???

my husband is a mechanic but has never ever workied on these cars b4 now he has no clue what cud be wrong with it, but once we know he can fix it, luckly
oh he has just said he stuck his finger in the additive fluid container and he said it totally empty

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
detros said:
would a blocked filter and additive top up stop my car from starting though and course it to just conk out as i was driving down the road then???

my husband is a mechanic but has never ever workied on these cars b4 now he has no clue what cud be wrong with it, but once we know he can fix it, luckly
oh he has just said he stuck his finger in the additive fluid container and he said it totally empty
ok today we have refilled the fluid container with the proper fluid from peugeot dealer, reset all the levels with the scanner, still wont start, he dropped the front pipe don from the manifold incase of a blocked cat to relieve the pressure going back up into the inlet manifold, still wont start, any ideas....????? anybody

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bettyswollocks said:
We had a guy on here one time same problem as you although we never got his codes ,turned out to be a bad earth at the gearbox.

u r jokin?! and this caused it not to start

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
school runs were a night mare today, i pick up 6 and drop of 3 while 2 little ones are in the car aswell, really need my 807 back

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cck2k9 said:
someones been on the carrots haha :lol:

my husband is always like thats, can be outside working on cars till stupid aclock, but he knows how desperate we are to get the car back on the road

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
have you checked the condition of the fuel filter (if fitted) and pump?

if i have read your first post correctly about the fuel filter, has the system been primed ready, so there is no air in the system?

its an idea at best untill you get more ideas :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts