Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help my car has a leak at the passing side near my battery area to the left and when I look under the car there's oil or some type of fluid all over underneath, I've had a new clutch done new fuel filter as well also my car seems to give up when driving like its getting starved of fuel, turbo seems fine it makes the hissing noise very well when it kicks in anyone any ideas or had a the same sort of fault?
I also had a dpf delete and done 15000 miles in this b4 this even started.

Regards Chris thx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Engine mount perhaps? Can you see the oil filter area, sometimes there are small leaks if the oil filter cap isn't secured properly.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Could be a damaged driveshaft oil seal when the clutch was replaced or just hardened due to age. Had this with my 206, remove undertray and check for oil on the bottom of the diff casing.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Could be a boost pipe blowing oil out as you say it makes a hissing sound and to be honest you should not hear the turbo.

I have a leaky boost pipe on my clio you can hear the boost and it makes a mess waiting on a new pipe coming as if left it will kill the turbo !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could be a boost pipe blowing oil out as you say it makes a hissing sound and to be honest you should not hear the turbo.

I have a leaky boost pipe on my clio you can hear the boost and it makes a mess waiting on a new pipe coming as if left it will kill the turbo !
garage is degreaseing all the oil this morning to start with only costing 20quid

its not a hissing noise all the time just when its just tht sound when you know when a turbo is working. hear it on most cars. after acelarating .

keep you posted & will mention about the boost pipe.

regards chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts