Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, just need to ask you a question,
i bought a 206 yesterday, it is an x-design model (1.1) 3dr.
I thought it was an LX model when i was changing my insurance and there was no extra charge to my policy. the guy i bought it off said it was an x-design model, so i rang my ins company back to change this and they put up my policy 26 euro extra a month.

can anyone tell me what is so special about the x-design model? what do i have that has driven my insurance and its still only a 1.1 litre???

any comments welcome :thumb:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Bam said:
hi, just need to ask you a question,
i bought a 206 yesterday, it is an x-design model (1.1) 3dr.
I thought it was an LX model when i was changing my insurance and there was no extra charge to my policy. the guy i bought it off said it was an x-design model, so i rang my ins company back to change this and they put up my policy 26 euro extra a month.

can anyone tell me what is so special about the x-design model? what do i have that has driven my insurance and its still only a 1.1 litre???

any comments welcome :thumb:

The x-line is a higher spec model i.e larger alloys,color coded handles and bumpers,more toys in the cabin etc.

·
Registered
122 Posts
IMO the x-line is just a waste of time, as it costs more to buy, more to insure, and more things to repair if it goes wrong. The LX is the cheaper option but without the luxurys of AC basically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts