Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just need to ask you a question,
i bought a 206 yesterday, it is an x-design model (1.1) 3dr.
I thought it was an LX model when i was changing my insurance and there was no extra charge to my policy. the guy i bought it off said it was an x-design model, so i rang my ins company back to change this and they put up my policy 26 euro extra a month.

can anyone tell me what is so special about the x-design model? what do i have that has driven my insurance and its still only a 1.1 litre???

any comments welcome :thumb:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Bam said:
hi, just need to ask you a question,
i bought a 206 yesterday, it is an x-design model (1.1) 3dr.
I thought it was an LX model when i was changing my insurance and there was no extra charge to my policy. the guy i bought it off said it was an x-design model, so i rang my ins company back to change this and they put up my policy 26 euro extra a month.

can anyone tell me what is so special about the x-design model? what do i have that has driven my insurance and its still only a 1.1 litre???

any comments welcome :thumb:

The x-line is a higher spec model i.e larger alloys,color coded handles and bumpers,more toys in the cabin etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.