Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all about 8 weeks ago i got a 2003 307 2.0 hdi 110 and after 2 weeks i got the anti pollination fault so i had a look round on the internet and got a Galletto 1260 to read the file from my ecu i have windows xp installed on the laptop power plugged in i press ecu data and it gives me some info i then press read ecu and i get (error SK-1 and error seed key i have the right drivers installed see pic can any of you give me some advice please how can i read the file from my bosch edc15 c2 ecu

any help or advice welcome thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot this is the 2nd cable ive had from the seller both have the same error ill take a look at that kwp2000 thanks for the info

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have a galletto. It read and wrote my dads 110. But its been said a few times about them not passing the safety of the ecu. If its been modified in the past. And theyve loked it. Nothi g will work. If your trying to read it for error codes. Your better of with a pp2000 test.

Not that im advertising.

Www.Digital-Diagnostics.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi im trying to read it to edit the file with ecu safe to de fab the car ill then have to get pp to reset codes and so on

·
Registered
593 Posts
You need to do all that first as far as i onow. Pp to clear cides and check. Then edit file. Then remove dpf. Then check pp again.

Ive heard bad things in the past about ecu safe. CMax on here did mine from the original. He will also map the power if needed too. Best thing bout it. He is free and reliable.
Id try the kwp. If not send em all back and get someone else to try. My galletto worked on my dads. But not on mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a lot for the info ill get one of them and send this back again and go from there

C

·
0 Posts
You need to do all that first as far as i onow. Pp to clear cides and check. Then edit file. Then remove dpf. Then check pp again.

Ive heard bad things in the past about ecu safe. CMax on here did mine from the original. He will also map the power if needed too. Best thing bout it. He is free and reliable.
Id try the kwp. If not send em all back and get someone else to try. My galletto worked on my dads. But not on mine.

Sorry to Hijack thread but Jack did you just say you can read the ecu in order to remove DPF? & that Cmax can delete the info and remap the car aswell? these are the 2 jobs im tempted to get done in the near future. Now im just thinking here about waving a couple of beer tokens to both of you and getting it done between you 2 instead of trying a remapper as I keep reading their reviews and they all have a couple of very upset customers is this rival comapnies or just people that expected their 1.6 diesel to our run a ferrari :eek:

·
11,731 Posts
hi im trying to read it to edit the file with ecu safe to de fab the car ill then have to get pp to reset codes and so on
You don't want to be doing that until your car is running absolutely perfect.

What were the fault codes read from the anti-pollution fault?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have same fault with galletto 1260 seed key 1 fault so will kwp2000 work with 307 2.0 110 hdi Bosch edc15 as I don't want to waste more money unless others have had success with it cheers lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts